ASUS GeForce® GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 low profile graphics card for silent HTPC build (with I/O port brackets)
- Silent passive cooling means true 0dB - perfect for quiet home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- Level up gaming performance by 6X compared to iGPU.
- Enjoy up to 11X better performance in photo and video editing compared to iGPU.
- Upgrade your entire PC multimedia experience with 2.5X faster performance than the Intel® Core™ i5.
- AUTO-EXTREME Technology delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- GPU Tweak II makes performance tweaking easier and more visual than ever with an intuitive, all-new UI.
Graphics galore for everyone!
ASUS GeForce GT 1030 is the fantastic graphics card from ASUS. Engineered with a highly-efficient 0dB thermal design, it dissipates heat in complete silence — making GT 1030 the perfect choice for your slimline home-theater PC (HTPC) build. Exclusive AUTO-EXTREME Technology for premium quality and best reliability. It also has GPU Tweak II for intuitive performance tweaking.
0dB Silent Cooling
Perfect for building a hushed HTPC
Exclusive ASUS-designed heatsinks with large surface areas effectively cool graphics cards passively so absolutely no sound is produced while running - perfect for high definition and silent home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
Premium quality and best reliability
All ASUS graphics cards are now produced using AUTO-EXTREME Technology, an industry-first, 100% automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of quality. AUTO-EXTREME Technology ensures consistent graphics card quality as well as improved performance and longevity. This new manufacturing process is also environmentally friendly, eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50%.
GPU Tweak II
Tweak Till Your Heart's Content
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically.
One-click Performance Up
- Visual effects: Boost your performance by turning off windows visual effects.
- System Services: Automatically or manually turn off windows services or process.
- Memory Defragmentation: Re-arrange & free your system memory without closing any processes.