- EPSON LQ-310 A4 24-Pin USB - Parallel - Serial Impact Dot Matrix Printer
- Printing speeds of up to 416 characters per second at 12 CPI
- USB 2.0 Full-Speed
- Ability to create up to a 4-part form printout (1 original + 3 copies).
- Print Direction: Bi-direction with logic seeking
- Control Code: ESC/P2 and IBM PPDS emulation
- 24-Pin Dot Matrix Printer
- Narrow carriage 24-pin SIDM
- High 416 CPS print speed at 12CPI
- 10,000 power on hour MTBF
- USB, Serial and Parallel ports
- 3 Years Epson Warranty for those register online from 1.10.2015
1) Extreme Speed
The Epson LQ-310 features a 128KB input data buffer memory that is double that of its predecessor. This enables it to achieve high printing speeds of up to 416 characters per second at 12 CPI – or almost 40% faster than the model it replaces.
2) Improving on Legendary Reliability
The Epson LQ-310 also has an improved reliability rating that is an astonishing 67% higher than its predecessor that was already renowned for its dependability. The LQ-310 is rated for a mean time before failure (MTBF) of 10,000 POH (power on hours) compared to the older model’s 6,000 POH.
3) High Impact for Multiple Carbon Copies
Achieve optimum efficiency with the LQ-310’s ability to create up to a 4-part form printout (1 original + 3 copies).
4) Flexible Connectivity
With built-in USB, Serial and Parallel Interface options, the LQ-310 is able to connect to just about any output device you need it for.