Make a big impression with the Epson WorkForce WF-7111, the A3+ printers that offer high volume printing and flexible paper handling.
1) Print Speed of up to 32ppm
2) USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet
3) Epson DURABrite Ultra Ink
4) 2.2" Mono LCD
High Speed Printing
Enjoy default print speeds of up to 18ipm for black and 10ipm for colour, along with draft print speeds of up to 32ppm for black and 20ppm for colour with the Epson PrecisionCore™ printheads. The breakthrough PrecisionCore™ technology is equipped with versatile, high-speed solutions for commercial, industrial and office printing. Offering a vast improvement from the conventional piezo printheads, this technology delivers professional output quality at blazing speeds.
Print up to A3+
Support borderless printing up to A3+ with special media.
Automatic Duplex Printing*
Both printers support automatic duplex printing up to 8.7ipm, reducing paper wastages.
*Automatic duplex printing supported up to A3 size.
Affordable Laser-like Quality
Epson DURABrite Ultra Inks deliver brilliant, quick drying, long-lasting prints on plain and photo paper. Professional print quality is now possible with this smudge, fade, water and highlighter resistant ink.
Ease of Use
Experience easy setup and PC-less operation with a 2.2"" Mono LCD.
Dual 250 Sheets Input
The WF-7111 comes equipped with dual 250 Sheets Input Tray, allowing you to set two different paper sizes in separate trays, saving your time and effort in printing documents of different sizes.
Single Sheet Rear Feeder
A single sheet feeder lets you set labels, thick paper, envelopes and special photo paper conveniently.
Panel Admin Mode
Set a password to access and change administrator settings for the printer. This prevents unauthorised users from changing the printer settings.
Epson Connect Enabled
With Epson Connect, there are many ways to wirelessly print your documents and photos from anywhere in the world:
- Epson iPrint - Print from and scan directly to your smart device or online cloud storage services.
- Epson Email Print - Print to any Email Print enabled Epson printer from any devices or PC with email access.
- Remote Print Driver - Print to a compatible Epson printer anywhere in the world via the Internet using a PC with Remote Print driver or from mobile devices via the Epson iPrint app.